To become a Christian Super registered employer, simply follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Register as an employer online.
2. Add Employees to your account using the “Manage Employees” option
3. Select your Contribution frequency under “My Details > My Preferences”. Choose monthly or quarterly.
4. A Contribution File will be waiting when a Contribution is due for you to complete
Choose your method of payment
Decide which way you like to pay contributions:
- Super Clearing House – Online
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Direct Debit on Demand
Make your first contribution
You may process your first contribution immediately through Employer Access which will allow you, to enter contribution details. To make a contribution, please fill in the Contribution Form also found at the back of the Employer Guide. Our online Employer Access will also allow you to track your contributions.
Give your employee a copy of our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
You can download a copy of the Member Guide (PDS) or call 1300 360 907 to request a free copy. The PDS will provide your employees with any information needed about our investment and insurance options as well as help them to understand the basics of superannuation.
The Standard Choice Form is pre-filled with Christian Super’s details, for you to provide to your employees in order for them to select Christian Super as their fund.
The Choice of Fund Letter (also known as a Compliance letter) can be used to facilitate the completion of the Standard Choice Form in that it provides the necessary details. It also indicates where employer contributions are to be sent on behalf of your staff.