Help me!

Lost track of some Super?

You can do this yourself through SuperSeeker or by phoning the Australian Taxation Office on 13 10 20.

If you do find some lost super money, you can transfer the funds into your Christian Super account through by selecting the Consolidate tab.

If you have any problems, please contact us.

Need to update your details?

Remember to let us know when something changes –

  • Address or other contact details
  • Name
  • Beneficiaries
  • Investment Option
  • Insurance Cover

Changes can be made online through MemberAccess or by calling our Member Care Centre. However, if you wish to change your name or beneficiaries, you will also need to complete a Membership Change form.

Need to gain or increase your insurance cover?

You will need to complete an Insurance Change form as well as a Personal Health Statement.

Contact us for more information or download our Insurance Guide.