Do you have any questions about the following?
– Choosing the investment option that’s right for you
– Understanding long term strategic asset allocation (growth assets vs defensive assets)
– Market fluctuation queries
– Pre tax/post tax
– Spouse contributions
– Contribution splitting (offset capital gains tax)
– Selecting an appropriate amount of insurance (Death, Total & Permanent Disability, Income Protection)
– Sourcing external policies outside super
Transition to Retirement
Find out how this can work for you, either to give your retirement savings a boost while working full time or moving to a shorter working week without reducing your take home income.
Discuss your retirement strategy and options: cash out, income stream or a combination.
What to do with a payout; taxation and investment implications.
Tax implications and general information.
The Member Care Team is here to help.
Call us on 1300 360 907 between 9am and 6pm (EST), Monday to Friday and we would love to assist you with your questions.
For tips on goal setting, read what Gavin Martin has to say about financial planning.