Please note: Our offices will be closed from 24/12/18 and re-open on 2/1/19.
As 2018 comes to a close, we reflect on an eventful year and are thankful to God for all that he has done through the team here at Christian Super.
Here are a few quick highlights from 2018:
- We grew to over 27,000 members and over 6,500 employers
- We now have over $1.4 Billion in funds under management
- We launched our eBook “Purposeful Living“
- Super funds came under the scrutiny of the Royal Commission, and we welcomed the recommended changes to the industry
- We signed the Tobacco-Free Finance Pledge to publicly acknowledge our long standing commitment to a tobacco-free investment portfolio
And last but not least, 2018 was also the year that we welcomed our new CEO Ross Piper. We asked Ross to share some of his thoughts about the year in this short video:
From all of us here at Christian Super, we wish you a joyful and blessed Christmas, and look forward to serving you in 2019!